HUNTING GUIDELINES AND GENERAL INFORMATIONMinimum calibres:
Small species like Duiker, Springbok: 243 Win (6,2mm)
Medium species Kudu, Red Hartebeest: 270 Win, 7mm Remington and upwards.
Larger species like Eland, Zebra, Wildebeest: 300 Win Mag or similar
Big five/dangerous game, minimum required: 300 Win Mag , 375 H&H or larger (depending on the animal hunted)
Bows are to be minimum 60lb draw weight, and a minimum arrow speed 220fps with grains including 90 grain broad head. Mechanical broad heads are not recommended. Please bring your own bow and equipment.
Terms & Conditions:All Prices exclude dipping and shipping charges. Clients will be advised on the rate,
Clients to ensure that they have enough funds for the hunt to cover the outstanding bill in cash, credit card or EFT.
Any animals shot, wounded and lost are to be paid for, at the full price.
Your stay and activities will be entirely at your own risk, each hunter to sign an indemnity form on arrival.
No huntng without a guide accompanying the hunter is allowed. Huntng is on a base of walk and stalk or ambush huntng, Driven hunt or hunt on a vehicle for senior citizens or handicapped hunters.
If the outfitter is to supply rifles to the client, a fee of € 30 per day will be charged. The client is responsible for all damage incurred on borrowed weapons.
Information on transportation of weapons:With regards to SAPS ammunition and rifle import permits please complete the form (SAP 520) carefully in order to avoid long delays at the airport.
- 1 Obtain an export permit from your local authorites.
- 2 Forward the necessary signed documents on to our address
- 3 We will, on your behalf, obtain the local required paperwork.
Included in rates:
- 1 A licensed professional hunter and guide, a tracker and a skinner.
- 2 Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
- 3 All transport and mileage during the safari.
Not included in the rates:
- 1 Accommodation and travel charges incurred before and after the contract period.
- 2 Cost of charter aircraft before, during or after the safari, if requested.
- 3 Disinfection packaging, insurance and forwarding of trophies and personal effects from Port Elizabeth.
- 4 Taxidermist charges
- 5 VAT of 15%
Reservations, Deposits and Cancellation:
- 1 Deposit: A 50 % Deposit of the whole package is required to secure your booking. 120 days before the hunt the full amount has to be paid into our account
- 2 Cancelation : 6 month befor the hunt, the deposit will be returened fully between 6 month and 120 days befor the hunt, 50 % of the Deposit will be refunded less than 120 days befor the hunt, no deposit will be refunded
Insurance & liability:Your host will maintain the outmost care possible and precaution of your safety.
However, any insurance for baggage and/ or personal effect as well as personal liability will be the responsibility of the hunting client / observer, we accept no liability for accidents or damage to person or equipment.
An Indemnity form has to be signed by each person at the arrival.